Saturday, January 7, 2012

Two days off

Stats:
Avanti's Gondolas Eaten:1 (YUM!)
Weight:278

Tomorrow it's back to work. Friday was a day off and today was a cross train day. I can't wait till tomorrow to get out there and run. The plan calls for four miles at a moderate pace. If it's nice outside I might actually risk some pavement running.  For cross training today I decided to move my niece home from college. OK I didn't decide to do it, it was more like it was expected of  me as an uncle. I hate moving but it was some what positive because I got to see ISU my alma mater. Walking on the campus and seeing all the young runners making their way through the quad really  made me wish I would have picked the sport up much earlier. It just looked like a great place to run. Back to the move.  I assume I can count it as 30 minutes of cross training since it was a two bedroom two story townhouse full of crap that took five hours to move. The stairs alone probably put me over the thirty minute limit. It's wild card weekend time to drink beer and watch football. Go Saints!

Snootchie Bootchies,
The Slow Fat Runner

No comments:

Post a Comment