Thursday, January 5, 2012

Hard Jacket

Stats:
Miles ran in 2012: 7
Boxes of wheat thins ate in one sitting: 1

     I ran today. It really sucked. Hardest three miles i've ran in a long time. Followed by some weights. But what's real bullshit about it is that it wasn't even at a hard pace. After mile two it took every fiber of my being just to keep one foot in front of the other. Tomorrow is a rest day...THANK GOD! I'm not sure if its the strength training or the fact that I only got a few hours of sleep last night, but when I walked out of the gym today. I had serious doubts about my ability to run 13.1. A day off should recharge the batteries.
     Last night I ate an entire box of wheat thins. It tasted great, I enjoyed the experience and unlike most days I only felt mildly guilty. Also last night I found the greatest jam band since DMB and Phish. My Morning Jacket. It was on American Dad. The bastard child of fox news and James Bond. Back to the group. The lead singer has a voice like an angel. Almost Bon Iver like. The album was the only upside to my crap run. That's it.

Snootchie Bootchies
The Slow Fat Runner


No comments:

Post a Comment