Monday, January 9, 2012

I got 99 problems but a sit up ain't one.

Stats: 
Weight:278
Sit ups:100
Days without a pop: 1

Today is stretch and strength day per the plan. I did all my rehab exercises for my knee and then I got all crazy in this house and did something different. I sat down on my fat ass and did 100 sit ups. Now before you get all congratulatory let me just say there were some breaks on the way to that magic number. After the first fifteen I stopped for two minutes for fear I might just repeat the vomit episode from a week ago. Then between every ten I stopped to catch my breath and watch some "Hoarders" A&E's magnum opus.  By the end I reached 100 sit ups no worse for wear. I then did fifty girl style push ups. Look I told you guys I have zero upper body strength. Which is kinda weird now that I think of it. I actually delivered furniture for four years while in college. I could lift all kinds of things in all kinds of weird positions up multiple flights of stairs. I guess what they say is true...you snooze you lose. I shudder to think what my body fat/muscle composition is these days. Back to "Hoarders" for a second. Watching this show really makes me feel kinda weird about myself. You know these people fill their houses with crap basically because they can't deal with their emotions. Now here's the big moment for me....wait for it...wait for it. Maybe I fill my body with crap for the basically the same reason. I'm just gonna let that sit for awhile until I find a good therapist or another quart of ice cream. Okay it's time for bed, tomorrow I have running to do!

Snootchie Bootchies,

The Slow Fat Runner

No comments:

Post a Comment