Friday, June 10, 2011

I'm a Kenyan on the inside. Still working on the outside.

Hi my name is Chad and I'm a slow fat runner. Here's the stats:

6'2" 290 lbs as of today and I've ran three 5ks over the past 3 years. Personal Record 26:40.

I decided to start writing on here because I don't see a lot of people like me out there in the world running. I never thought I would ever want to do anything like this but I don't know something recently came over me. I'm not trying to lose weight(although that would be a happy byproduct) I run because it's the one time when I have complete control over myself. and I'm sure that's probably why many others do too.

Every few days I will update my progress, talk about races coming up, discuss fat man training secrets and occasionally stray off topic and talk about something more exciting like pop culture or Fat Burger or some other inane topic. This blog will probably end when the fat is removed from the title. Which if the last 31 years of my life can be a indicator will be a long time from now.

No comments:

Post a Comment